Follow me on Bloglovin'!

Friday, July 08, 2011

My Puppies!

There are probably going to be a lot of posts about my hilarious pups so I guess I should introduce them:

~Lola~
Lola is a 2 year old West Highland White Terrier (or more commonly known as a Westie). Greg and I got her the week we moved into our first place together in the city back in April 2009. He wanted to wait a couple of months, but we found her and she won! :) She was 12 weeks when we brought her home.She is super friendly....loves babies of any species....and has an independent streak like her parents! Oh, and stubborn is her middle name!!

~Finley~
Finn is a 1 year old Silky Terrier. Once again, we weren't going to get another dog just yet, but we found him from a breeder not far from our place out in the 'burbs and fell in love with him! We brought him home in August 2010 when he was 8 weeks old. He is super cuddly and is never far from one of us if we are home. He is Lola's puppy, not ours! lol! He is her baby and they love each other so much...super cute! He is STILL in his puppy chewing faze (much to our dismay). He's a lover, but not a lover of babies like Lola. Quincy still intimidates him quite a bit!


I think I love these two way more than you are supposed to love dogs!! <3

No comments: